A new music remake by Ömer Aydin (Noisywan) of Boulder Dash on Youtube.
Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
You can now build for about 8 € your own AMX Compatible Mouse Adapter which let you use any PS2 or USB mouse using a USB to PS/2 adapter plug (no bluetooth USB mouses though), and use any AMX compatible Amstrad CPC software like advanced OCP art studio, FutureOS or SymbOS.
Phenix Informatique got a lifting (french site only), go see it if you didnt check it lately.
XMAS 2009 is an intro by CMP (code), DevilMarkus (graphism) et Hermol (music conversion).
GameBase CPC v12 is available.
Rick Dangerous 128+ is a new version enhanced by Fano, Macdeath and BDC Iron of Rick Dangerous (available 20 years ago in 1989). Some of the new features of this version is the use of the 4096 colors of the CPC+, new levels coming from the 16bit versions, DMA music, the use of the 2nd shoot button of the CPC+ joystick to jump...
Below a screenshot of the original version and of the 128+ version :
I wish you all a happy christmas 2009 with nice gifts. There were less news these past weeks, because I am working behind the stage on new features, which I hope will be ready soon.
This weekend Dr.Zed brought Prodatron a batch of the SYMBiFACE II card (25 pieces) including cables with edge connectors. So you can order it again! At the moment Prodatron can't ship centronics connector cables, but he hopes to have them at the end of december from Dr.Zed. You can mail him at jmika [a t] prodatron [d o t] net.
Dragon's Lair will be available in the future on Iphone, no date released though.
CPCemu for dos by Marco Vieth was the first Amstrad CPC emulator I used. It exists also for win32 and linux, and the last version now supports other keyboard than the qwerty one.
- Create zip and iso files
- Upload files to the Internet using FTP
- Fast file handling using the keyboard
- Built-in viewers handling many file formats
- Advanced built-in text editor
- Create animated gifs
- Create shortcut menus for your USB flash drives
- Portable - a single exe file with no particular dependencies
- Convert mdb files to csv or dbf
- No installation required (self-extracting zip exe provided for convenience)
- No uninstallation required (just delete the folder)
- Free for non-professional home use
CPCGamesCD is a live CD by MiguelSky with emulators and the NVG Amstrad game collection. It has been updated :
- Includes frontend, new CPC Loader 2.5 by Troels K.
- Includes NVG games update 10/18/2009
- Includes Snap-Pack by MiguelSky (3589 images)
- Added new version 6.2 of JavaCPC emulator
- Includes Linux version of CPCLoader 2.5 and emus update
- Includes Maps folder of NVG and support for that
- Includes Links to T.A.C.G.R.