After Rick Dangerous 2 by Alekmaul on Sega Megadrive, now Deflektor was also released on Sega Megadrive the 2th June 2019 and updated the 10th June.
Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
To use the CP/M operating system on an Amstrad notepad NC200, you needed before ZCN by Russell Marks with a SRAM card.
All CP/MIsh sources are on Github for Linux.
The available memory is 60 Kb by using all the memory available (128 Kb) but please check the NC200 readme for more informations especially the warnings about files in RAM (lost after notepad is off), the disk cache (chance disk only at CP/M prompt, and switch off the notepad only at prompt or you may loose write disk accesses).
Slap Fight (A.L.C.O.N.) is a shoot them up already existing on Amstrad CPC since 1987. Abalore started to work on a remake in 2016 and today another video of this remake is available with the second of the game. Check the other videos on his Youtube channel.
Abalore accepts every help possible to make this new remake.
Aeon part 1 is a game created with AGD first on ZX Spectrum by Sunteam. It has been ported on Amstrad CPC by Vincent GR.
It isnt easy to play it with the keyboard, I couldnt pass the first screen with about 10 games. If you are better than me dont hesitate to reply on Twitter.
Classic Adventurer is a newspaper about adventure games which last issue number five is out as a free download or in printed format.
This issue has for example an article about Redhawk which was on ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC and C64 by Melbourne House.
After the release of Arkos Tracker alpha 5 andt 6 by Targhan, it's the turn for the Disark utility.
Disark is a new cross-platform software (for Windows/Linux/MacOsX) developed because it was needed for Arkos Tracker 2, it is a Z80 disassembler/source converter.
Besides the disassembling part, the main goal of Disark is to convert a source into any other assembler's source. For example, AT2 Z80 sources heavily rely on RASM macros, which are not understood by other assemblers. So the trick is:
- Assemble the player/music with Rasm (this gives a binary and a symbol file)
- Use Disark on the binary to recreate the source, without all the bothersome macros!
After a Nintendo DS version in 2011, Alekmaul has updated his Sega Megadrive version of Rick Dangerous II initially released in 2018.
CeD a gagné la première place pour un graphique lors d'un concours sur un groupe Facebook : Amstrad CPC pour toujours and beyond !.
- Many graphics improvement, including even more space for the pattern viewer.
- Midi in: plug your keyboard and have fun!
- Midi import: import your Midi songs.
- New AKM (minimalist) player: more compact and powerful than the Lightweight!
- Source converter: convert the music and player source to any assembler (winape, sdcc, pasmo, vasm, etc.) automatically, thanks to Disark, a new tool (for which I'll create a new thread...)!
- ROM players: by setting a flag, the players will not use auto-modification anymore, but a small buffer to put in RAM, whereas the player itself can be put in ROM.
- Support for specific hardware:
- PlayCity (9 channels)
- Spectrum Turbosound (6 channels)
- SpectrumNext (9 channels)
- MSX Darky (6 channels)
- MSX FPGA (6 channels)
- ... and many other improvements