A new version of the ANSI-C compiler SDCC v3.8.0 is available since the 30th January 2020 for windows, linux and MacOS.
Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
Damien Guard made a 3D print faceplate to use a 3 inch disk drive inside a PC in a 5,25 inch spot.
The symbiface 3 is presented on twitch by Oncle_ced. The video really starts at 11 minutes.
Sigh has finished all the artworks for his game Takedown (inspired by the game Dive Kick) for Amstrad CPC in mode 1 with 128 Kb of RAM. He is needed help from programmers to finish his game. If you can help him, just click on the source link just below.
You can download an archive of Amstrad PCW games from a message of the CPCWiki forum.
Ghosts'N Goblins is a classic arcade game by Capcom in 1985 and released by Elite in 1986 on Amstrad CPC.
On OursoN Retrogames's youtube channel, Kukulcan is showing a speedun in 6 minutes and 47 seconds on Ghosts'N Goblins.
A new game comes with this new version : Blaster Pilot, an arcade game inspired in part by Time Pilot (Konami).
After the announce by No Recess about Sonic GX on Amstrad GX-4000 game, Novabug is showing the first level alone then a four screen comparison with the Mega Drive, Master System et Master Gear versions !
A new version of the desktop JavaCPC is available. It's an Amstrad CPC(+) emulator written in Java by Markus Hohmann (DevilMarkus).
Jon Ritman, the author of Batman and Head over Heels (and others Amstrad CPC games) was interviewed in 2016 by Retro Video Gamer.
Shinobi is an arcade game made by Sega. It was released on Amstrad CPC in 1989 by the editor Virgin Games.
Fmtrx did decide to remaster it and this new version is available on CPCWiki.
He was helped by Fano for his Patch utility and also Yves Rizoud and Sigh (sprite).
The changes are :
- sprite of the principal character
- color change
- new textures
You can see this new version on Youtube.
You already did download Pinball Dreams par Batman Group but dont have to make a nice physical edition with an official cover ? Well your wishes are now reality, see below.
Martine is an utility converting JPG and PNG images to Overscan screen or window for Amstrad CPC (and Plus series). The last available version is v021 which was released the 22th January 2020.
- Play and compose your music in real-time on your CPC via any serial interface! The CPC client supports the CPC/Mini Booster, USIfAC and Albireo! And also the PlayCity! This means you can directly hear how your 3/6/9-channel music will sound on the CPC!
- A toolbox in the pattern viewer to transpose, swap, remap specific instruments.
- Instrument preview when loading them.
- A better MIDI import.
- MOD import can generate PSG instruments instead of samples. Useful for conversion to soundchip!
- New logo and splash screen.
- And many, many smaller features and bug-fixes.