SAMdisk v3.8.8 by Simon Owen is out since the 8th July.
The utility supports transfers between floppy disks and disk images, and is designed to work with almost any soft-sectored disk format compatible with the PC floppy controller, including some copy-protected formats.
Low-level floppy device access requires the fdrawcmd.sys driver to be installed.
- Added D88 support for 1D and 1DD disk types
- Added .1dd output extension for 1D/1DD in D88 container
- Added cylinder count detection to D88 image reading
- Added support for .2d raw format
- Fixed destructor crash bug in gcc builds (Linux and Mac)
- Fixed TR-DOS false-positives by requiring .trd extension