SAMdisk v3.8.11 by Simon Owen is out since the 18th May 2018.
The utility supports transfers between floppy disks and disk images, and is designed to work with almost any soft-sectored disk format compatible with the PC floppy controller, including some copy-protected formats.
Low-level floppy device access requires the fdrawcmd.sys driver to be installed.
- added read and write support .qdos (QL) disk images
- added --irregular option for blind output image if first track isn't regular
- added --fill to set filler byte for regular formats
- fixed setting perpendicular mode for 1Mbps data rate
- fixed reading directly to single-sided formats from a:/b:
- fixed short data indicator showing on no-data sectors
- fixed raw output not using source format fill byte for missing sectors
- changed raw output to allow blank head 1 to mirror head 0 format
There is also a Samdisk 4.0 beta version on github for windows, linux and MacOS.