SAMdisk v3.8.10 by Simon Owen is out since the 18th December.
The utility supports transfers between floppy disks and disk images, and is designed to work with almost any soft-sectored disk format compatible with the PC floppy controller, including some copy-protected formats.
Low-level floppy device access requires the fdrawcmd.sys driver to be installed.
- added read and write support .qdos (QL) disk images
- added --irregular option for blind output image if first track isn't regular
- added --fill to set filler byte for regular formats
- fixed setting perpendicular mode for 1Mbps data rate
- fixed reading directly to single-sided formats from a:/b:
- fixed short data indicator showing on no-data sectors
- fixed raw output not using source format fill byte for missing sectors
- changed raw output to allow blank head 1 to mirror head 0 format
There is also a Samdisk 4.0 beta version on github for windows, linux and MacOS.