Archives of Genesis8 Amstrad Page from 1999 to 2017 about web site
Roland Radio is an internet radio, and its program should interest you : only Amstrad CPC music.
There will be more Amstrad CPC tunes soon on Roland Radio, so listen up !
As it was previously stated, the Logon's run - 3D meets the aging bits demo making-of by Overflow is available on NoRecess.
You should really go read this tweet. But beware, reading it could cause you some pain, maybe even a lot of pain...
The house doesnt provide handkerchief.
CPC Game Reviews has a lot of reviews ... of Amstrad CPC games ! But now there are links to Youtube videos if any exists for a game. That's the occasion to go on his site or come back.
I wish you all a good and happy new year 2017. Good health for all you love. And also a year 2017 as rich as it was in 2016 for the Amstrad CPC.
You can read an interview of John Gibson (Imagine) on the web site Retro Game Master.
Merry Christmas 2016 to all.
An interview in spanish of Juan Gimenez on 'Un pasado mejor' who draw several Amstrad CPC covers in Spain.
CPCRetroDev 2016, the 4th edition of the retro game creation contest of the University of Alicante. This contest awards the best and most creative developers of the retro scene, able to develop the best games for Amstrad CPC 464. The main characteristics of this year’s contest are:
- AWARDS ( 1.050 € )
- PRO jury will be directed by The Oliver Twins, and will be composed by Escuela Politécnica Superior, RetroManiac, Devilish Games, Lucera Project, Fase Bonus, Amstrad Eterno and El Mundo del Spectrum.
- Special awards will be assessed by César Astudillo (Gominolas), Jon Ritman and Víctor Ruíz exclusively.
- Games awarded with a special mention will be given the special quality seal with the name of the award.
- A physical cassette edition with all presented games will be created and distributed.
- Any game themes are valid, as long as they are valid for all publics,
- An additional 5 points will be given to games including any kind of gesture to the game Camelot Warriors (Dinamic, 1986) for his 30th aniversary.
- Submission deadline: October, the 26th, 2016, 23:59h (CEST Timezone)
Before submiting, please do thoroughly read the contest rules. Then, develop your game and fill in the form below for submiting your entry. Please, ensure that you correctly provide your email address, so as we can contact you.
Here you may find some links to developer tools for Amstrad CPC:
One year before his death (1994), the creator of CP/M, Gary Kildall, had written his memoirs : Computer Connections: People, Places, and Events in the Evolution of the Personal Computer Industry, but only available for his family and friends. It's now available for all and for free (see link just above, at the end of the article).
For more news, Go to home page