The Amstrad CPC emulator CPCE v1.90 brings a new LPTCPC.BAS to allow sending by parallel port extended .DSK (supporting more copy protection) and corrects FDC commands to be able to read these new extended .DSK, and some improvements to Z80 seach function and ZIP files management.
Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
The Amstrad CPC emulator PSPCAP32 for Sony PSP by ZX-81 has been updated once again, with mostly emulation speed increase, new hotkeys, and auto-fire.
Thanks to MiguelSky, the spanish FAQ has been updated to the latest version (from 2005, some updating work needing to be done).
The Amstrad CPC emulator PSPCAP32 by ZX-81 has been updated :
- improved speed (+3 fps at 222Mhz)
- add new hotkeys : settings such as fps, delta_y or render mode can now be directly modified inside the emulator (no need to enter in the settings menu), and quick save / quick load current state (no need to enter in the main menu)
- bug fix in green/monochrome default settings
A new version of the Magical Drop game is available on CPC Mania. Some new features, and the correction of the keyboard management with a CPC+.
It's a bit late for wishing you a merry christmas, so I will wish you a happy good year 2008 instead, and much CPCing.
CPCGamesCD is a live CD with emulators and the Amstrad games collection of NVG by MiguelSky. It has been updated :
- Frontend CPC Loader v2.0 beta by TroelsK and a lot of new features
- NVG games update 06/11/2007
- Snap-Pack with ALL the captures (3.491)
- New version of CPCE (1.85) and WinApe (2.0a15) emulators
- Improved categorization
- Apps (utils/cpc) and Cartridg folders of NVG are now included
PSPCAP32 par ZX-81 has again been updated, with now support for the green screen of the Amstrad CPC.
CPC Mania has converted Magical Drop for Amstrad CPC, based on a 1995 Data East arcade game.
Blassic is a basic language interpreter for windows, linux and Yopy PDA. It can interpret Amstrad CPC basic, I didnt try it though.
CPCE v1.85 fixes a serious bug in the Symbiface 2 IDE (reported by Jarek Adamski), allows disabling the tape speedup if CPCE does it wrong (for example with "Balloonacy") and the Win32 version is a bit smarter now to handle ZIP archives.
A new version of the Amstrad CPC emulator CrocoDS for the Nintendo DS is out.