The Amstrad CPC emulator PSPCAP32 for Sony PSP by ZX-81 has been updated once again, with mostly emulation speed increase, new hotkeys, and auto-fire.
Fresh Amstrad CPC, PCW, Notepad NC100 NC150 NC200 and PDA600 news
Latest Youtube Videos :
Thanks to MiguelSky, the spanish FAQ has been updated to the latest version (from 2005, some updating work needing to be done).
The Amstrad CPC emulator PSPCAP32 by ZX-81 has been updated :
- improved speed (+3 fps at 222Mhz)
- add new hotkeys : settings such as fps, delta_y or render mode can now be directly modified inside the emulator (no need to enter in the settings menu), and quick save / quick load current state (no need to enter in the main menu)
- bug fix in green/monochrome default settings
A new version of the Magical Drop game is available on CPC Mania. Some new features, and the correction of the keyboard management with a CPC+.
It's a bit late for wishing you a merry christmas, so I will wish you a happy good year 2008 instead, and much CPCing.
CPCGamesCD is a live CD with emulators and the Amstrad games collection of NVG by MiguelSky. It has been updated :
- Frontend CPC Loader v2.0 beta by TroelsK and a lot of new features
- NVG games update 06/11/2007
- Snap-Pack with ALL the captures (3.491)
- New version of CPCE (1.85) and WinApe (2.0a15) emulators
- Improved categorization
- Apps (utils/cpc) and Cartridg folders of NVG are now included
PSPCAP32 par ZX-81 has again been updated, with now support for the green screen of the Amstrad CPC.
CPC Mania has converted Magical Drop for Amstrad CPC, based on a 1995 Data East arcade game.
Blassic is a basic language interpreter for windows, linux and Yopy PDA. It can interpret Amstrad CPC basic, I didnt try it though.
CPCE v1.85 fixes a serious bug in the Symbiface 2 IDE (reported by Jarek Adamski), allows disabling the tape speedup if CPCE does it wrong (for example with "Balloonacy") and the Win32 version is a bit smarter now to handle ZIP archives.
A new version of the Amstrad CPC emulator CrocoDS for the Nintendo DS is out.
A new version of the Amstrad CPC emulator AmeDS for the Nintendo DS is available.